USDT Trading Order
Posted on : 16 May, 2022 | Last Update - 1 month ago
USDT Trading Order protocol
Following the whitepaper and resolution objectives, this "USDT Trading Order" protocol is setting guidelines for using a Trading Order feature inside GetonInvestments Order-Book correctly, efficiently, and safely.
- be simple and easy to understand correctly and safe;
- provide to all community members selling assets per DPMC final price;
- lead to permanent destruction (burning) of sold assets;
- open new and feasible possibilities after the period of expiration;
- enable the community to actively participate and so-create further development steps.
- is a temporal functionality, where traders receive trading income in USDT while burning tokens from Geton Community Liquidity Pool, which has accumulated through GROSH Mining Stake;
- through USDT Trading Order only PiplCoin, PronCoin & GetonCoin are eligible to trade;
- all that and other Geton Community assets will be eligible to trade from September 2022, through META Trading Order, using the already build (same) Order-Book structure.
Platforms or websites to enable and support using USDT Trading Order:
GetonLedger is an open, permissioned network based on the Ethereum protocol. To reach a consensus on a global state, it uses a Proof of Authority consensus algorithm. GetonLedger consensus is a straightforward and efficient form of Proof of Stake with known validators. GetonLedger is a blockchain explorer, hence also this website is efficiently accessible through desktop or mobile devices.
MyGetonWallet is a free web interface helping you to interact with the GetonLedger blockchain. The website is optimized for desktop use, not mobile. Because safety and functionality are designed through MetaMask, you may use only browsers, which are supporting that extension.
MyGetonWallet allows you to interact with smart contracts, and so much more.
The website (wallet) is optimized for desktop use, not mobile. Because safety and functionality are designed through MetaMask, you may use only browsers, which are supporting that extension.
Creating a wallet account is free, using your active e-mail address, and secure password and it is mandatory to connect your account with MetaMask wallet. Each account can be connected only with one MetaMask wallet. If you lose access to your MetaMask wallet you will not be able to access your account on the MyGetonWallet website – take all important measures and act according to the principles of MetaMask and cryptocurrency safe and correct use.
MyGetonWallet is enabled to import (bridge) assets from the following platforms:
• Geton Direct (geton.direct)
• Geton Plus (geton.plus)
• Geton Exchange (geton.exchange)
• New Geton Exchange (new.geton.exchange)
• Geton Trading (geton.trading)
• Premium Geton Trading (premium.geton.trading)
• Geton Global (geton.global)
• Geton Vip (geton.vip)
• Wallet PiplShare (wallet.piplshare.com)
• PiplCoin Piplshare (piplcoin.piplshare.com)
• Pron World (pron.world)
• Proncoin Pron World (proncoin.pron.world)
• Networking GetonHealth (wallet.geton.health)
• Getoncoin GetonHealth (getoncoin.geton.health)
• Lab Geton Academy (lab.geton.academy)
• ShareworkingCommunity (shareworking.community)
• CryptoBoard Media (cryptoboard.media)
• LifeOnScreen (lifeonscreenwallet.com)
• GetonMining (getonmining.com)
Asset deposits (bridge) are possible from Ethereum mainnet (ERC-20) and Binance SmartChain (BPE-20) networks.
Asset withdrawals (bridge) are possible only to Binance SmartChain (BEP-20).
Assets GroshCoin (GROSH) and EuroGrosh (eGROSH) are not possible to withdraw (bridge).
Initially, in 2020, geton.investments was an information gateway, introducing Geton Startup Ecosystem, preferably promoting Instantbeta projects, DPMC model, J-Curve, and GROSH Mining Stake. In a specific life stage of the Geton Startup Ecosystem, this platform was put into maintenance mode.
From April 2022, GetonInvestments is open and it represents a trading platform, founded on the belief that it is everyone’s basic human right to control their own assets, data, and identity. The World and its Economy are off Balance. We believe that the only way to change the big picture is to reintroduce the values of Trust, Transparency, Respect, and Empathy. Geton's approach through decentralization holds the key to empowering people around the world to better safeguard their rights and we are helping the world move in this direction by accelerating the transition to adopting cryptocurrency. With GetonInvestments and TradingOrder, you will meet and utilize Trustless Trust, and become your own authority because the Trading Order will put You in Control of your assets, data, and identity. And GetonInvestments is also our answer to the situation.
The website is optimized for desktop use, not mobile. Because safety and functionality are designed through MetaMask, you may use only browsers, which are supporting that extension.
To create an account, you must receive a referral link invitation from an already active account or, use a corporate referral link by choosing the option »Register«.
Further, you need to enter your email address, set a safe password, and connect your account with the Ethereum wallet (0x...) which you are controlling through MetaMask.
You will receive a verification email, where you need to click on the link or copy that link to your browser address.
- Switch between networks
- Link to notifications
- Profile setting and Log-Out
- Connected wallet address with asset balances
- Fast links to account settings and support
- Last trader’s transaction
- Wallet balances
- Notification List
- Transaction history with filter, organized from oldest to newest
- Deposit request interface, where traders choose the amount, asset, and deposit method and confirm the request with MetaMask.
- Transfer request interface, where traders need to enter the recipient’s wallet address and amount to transfer, choose an asset from the dropdown and write a note to the recipient. Transfers are possible only between wallets, actively connected with platform accounts.
- Withdraw request interface, where traders choose the amount, asset, and withdraw method and confirm the request with MetaMask.
7. USDT Trading Order (“order”)
- USDT Trading Order protocol:
- Trader should have adequate balance un USDT, Asset which is selling, and MetaCoin to pay blockchain gas and confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
- When creating USDT Trading Order, traders will choose assets to sell and specify the number of orders to create.
- Order is positioned into 6 - a level Order-Book, hence trader will need to confirm the order creation process with MetaMask (two (2) confirmations):
- Order positioning fee in USDT (non-reversible)
- Asset sell order – asset transfer to “Trading pool” (non-reversible)
- Important! Not leave the page or click anywhere when a process is active!
- Positioning order means, that trading order is:
- buying 66% from 6 active trading orders above, plus 34% from “Trading pool” and
- selling 66% from 6 active trading orders below, plus 34% from the “Trading pool”
- If any of the 6 traders above order creator does not have an active order, will receive a notification of missing trading income and the system will set that “selling” income to the first active trading order above.
- Trading income is distributed by the following percentages:
- 6 % to first active trading order above trader;
- 9 % to first active trading order above trader;
- 12 % to first active trading order above trader;
- 18 % to first active trading order above trader;
- 12 % to first active trading order above trader;
- 9 % to first active trading order above trader;
- 34 % to the Trading pool.
- If traders with active Trading orders don’t have any trader in the order book structure, will receive just proportional trading incomes from the Trading pool.
- Twice per day system distributes trading incomes from the Trading Pool to all trading orders proportionally, depending on the total value of the active trading order per trader.
- Trading order value is 200 USDT
- 100 USDT order positioning fee – returned when order complete
- 100 USDT value in selling an asset
- Trading order income is always 200 USDT
- When an order is completed, a trader needs to authorize a USDT transfer
- Authorization fee is 10 USDT
- Trader can Cancel Trading orders anytime
- All collected trading incomes become available to use
- Trader loose remaining “possible” trading income
- The cancelation fee is 10 USDT
- When the USDT Trading feature will expire (30.08.2022) all active but not completed trading orders will be closed and traders will be able to authorize collected USDTs if they will be higher than 10 USDT. Active orders with less than 10 USDT collected will be discarded.
- The trading Order management interface has three (3) menus:
- Selling Pool
- List of available tokens to be used for order creation
- Create Order
- Trader chooses an available asset to sell and a number of Trading Orders to create
- System check balances and Trading Order creation eligibility
- Trader confirms the Trading order specification
- Trader confirms Order-book’s order positioning fee (USDT) – (MetaMask) – stay on the page!
- Trader confirms Asset sell order – (MetaMask) – stay on the page!
- These two transactions are irreversible – funds cannot be returned.
- My Orders
- List of all trader's Trading Orders with statuses and Authorization commands
- Trading Orders are processed by timestamp, from oldest to newest
- If the user has more Trading Orders in a queue, the oldest will process first, but from a 34% trading pool, that Trading order will receive part which is proportional to the whole value of active orders
- When the Trading order is completed, it becomes available for Authorization. Trading income is eligible to be authorized and transferred to the trader’s trading balance. The fee for authorization is 10 USDT. – (MetaMask) – stay on the page
- Trader can always Cancel open Trading order and have available just the amount of collected trading income. Assets, that traders transfer to Trading Order are not possible to claim back – (MetaMask) – stay on the page
- Pending Trading Orders are not possible to cancel or authorize.
- List of referred traders with trader’s Referral link.
- Trader’s communication with support agent or platform admin
- Trader’s profile settings
Decentralized marketplace for crypto assets powered by Atomic Swap.
GetonSwap is possible to efficiently access from desktop and also mobile devices. To use GetonSwap, MetaMask must be installed on the device, from which you are accessing the website.
To open a support ticket, you must be registered on the website. We will not reply to the tickets with offensive and malicious content. The average time to replay is 1-2 working days, but if that is not possible, we will reply ASAP.
The website also provides links and references to content, published by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
The main purpose of this protocol is to organize and manage vital activities to achieve the set goals:
- Enable users (traders) to transfer (bridge) their assets to the Binance SmartChain network and trade with them on GetonSwap - using the Metamask.
- Provide to users a dedicated trading environment, with Order-book and dedicated Trading Order (buy-sell) - GetonInvestments.
- Create a free web interface (MyGetonWallet) helping and enabling users to interact with the GetonLedgerblockchain.
- Create and follow several protocols also to explain and manage started or pending InstantBeta projects.
- Establish the "Geton Community Board" through which Geton's idea will live, expand, and be transparently managed.
For this reason is vital how the founder and existing Geton team will communicate, manage and lead the transition period, follow set protocols and be able to set up an effective Community Board, through which also the community will be able to realize most of the possibilities and its potential by collectively directing community affairs while meeting the appropriate interests of tokenized shareholders and relevant stakeholders.
This protocol is exposed to upgrades and changes, which will be reported, noted, and possible to track.
Still No Luck ? We can help you
Create a ticket, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a Ticket