TOKEN Trading Order
TOKEN Trading Order
Posted on : 16 May, 2022 | Last Update - 10 months ago
TOKEN Trading Order protocol
Following the whitepaper and resolution objectives, this "TOKEN Trading Order" protocol sets guidelines for correctly, efficiently, and safely using a Trading Order feature inside the GetonInvestments Referral structure.
- be simple and easy to understand correctly and safe;
- provide to all community members selling assets per DPMC final price;
- lead to permanent destruction (burning) of sold assets;
- open new and feasible possibilities after the period of expiration;
- enable the community to participate actively and so-create further development steps.
- is a temporal functionality, where traders receive trading income in USDT while burning tokens from Geton Community Liquidity Pool, which has accumulated through GROSH Mining Stake;
- through TOKEN Trading Order only PiplCoin, PronCoin, GetonCoin, GroshCoin, EuroGrosh, LifeOnScreen, CryptoBoard, AirPod, iHelp, CarbCoin are eligible to trade;
- all that and other Geton Community assets will be eligible to trade from December 2022, through META Trading Order, using the already build (same) Referral structure.
Platforms or websites to enable and support using TOKEN Trading Order:
TOKEN Trading Order protocol:
TOKEN Trading Order ("Trading order")
- Trader should have adequate balance in USDT, Asset which is selling, and MetaCoin to pay blockchain gas and confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
- When creating TOKEN Trading Order, traders choose an asset (package) to trade through.
- Order is positioned into a one (1) level or Referral structure and/or Geton Investments Trading Pool. The order creation process should be confirmed with MetaMask (two (2) confirmations):
- Order positioning fee in USDT (non-reversible)
- Asset sell order – asset transfer to “Deflationary pool” (non-reversible)
- Important! Do not leave the page or click anywhere when a process is active!
- Positioning order means that trading order is:
- distributing 66% of the order positioning fee to the active trading order above, plus 34% to the “Trading pool”;
- If the first referral trader above the order creator does not have an active order, they will receive a notification of missing trading income, and the system will distribute "passed" order positioning fee to the Trading Pool.
- The percentages of order positioning fee distribution:
- 66 % to first-level referral above Trading Order creator;
- 34 % to the Trading pool.
- If traders with active Trading orders don’t have any trader in referred structure, they will receive just proportional trading incomes from the Trading pool.
- Twice per day system distributes trading incomes from the Trading Pool to all trading orders proportionally, depending on the total value of the active trading order per trader;
- TOKEN Trading Order values are 200, 1000, and 2000 USDT;
- 100, 500, or 1000 USDT is the order positioning fee – returned when the order is complete;
- 100, 500, or 1000 USDT Is the value of selling an asset (PiplCoin, PronCoin, GetonCoin, GroshCoin, EuroGrosh, LifeOnScreen, CarbCoin, CryptoBoard, AirPod Token, IHelp Token);
- Trading order income (depending on order value) is always 200, 1000, or 2000 USDT;
- When an order is completed, a trader needs to authorize a USDT transfer;
- Authorization fee is 10 USDT
- Trader can Cancel Trading orders anytime;
- All collected trading incomes become available to use;
- Trader gets only the amount of trading income accumulated before cancelation and does not get the remaining “possible” trading income;
- The TOKEN Trading Order management interface has five (5) menus:
- Create Order
- Trader chooses an available asset to sell and a list of Trading Orders (according to the balances in their wallet) available or not available to create;
- System check balances and TOKEN Trading Order creation eligibility;
- Trader confirms the Trading order specification;
- Trader confirms positioning Trading Order in Referral structure with paying order positioning fee (USDT) – (MetaMask) – stay on the page!
- Trader confirms asset (token) sell order – (MetaMask) – stay on the page!
- These two transactions are irreversible – funds cannot be returned.
- Active Order
- Specification of trader's Active TOKEN Trading Order;
- Trader can always Cancel the active TOKEN Trading Order and have the amount of collected trading income available. Assets traded through the canceled TOKEN Trading Order are not possible to claim;
- Income History
- Income History with a command to Authorize a Trading Income - The authorization fee is 10 USDT. – (MetaMask) – stay on the page!
- Trading Orders
- List of trader's TOKEN Trading Orders;
- Income Authorizations
- List of all trader's Income authorizations.
The main purpose of this protocol is to organize and manage vital activities to achieve the set goals:
- Enable users (traders) to transfer (bridge) their assets to the Binance SmartChain network and trade with them on PancakeSwap - using the Metamask.
- Provide to users a dedicated trading environment, through a Referral structure and dedicated Trading Order (buy-sell) - GetonInvestments.
- Create a free web interface (MyGetonWallet) helping and enabling users to interact with the GetonLedgerblockchain.
- Create and follow several protocols also to explain and manage started or pending InstantBeta projects.
- Establish the "Geton Community Board" through which Geton's idea will live, expand, and be transparently managed.
For this reason is vital how the founder and existing Geton team will communicate, manage and lead the transition period, follow set protocols and be able to set up an effective Community Board, through which also the community will be able to realize most of the possibilities and its potential by collectively directing community affairs while meeting the appropriate interests of tokenized shareholders and relevant stakeholders.
This protocol is exposed to upgrades and changes, which will be reported, noted, and tracked.
Updated: January 2023
Updated: December 2022
First published: May 2022
Still No Luck ? We can help you
Create a ticket, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a Ticket