Posted on : 04 Sep, 2022 | Last Update - 3 weeks ago
META Staking basic principles
1. META Staking is a framework to collectively direct and earn from Geton Ecosystem's operations — following the initial idea and guidelines to provide a safe and transparent cryptocurrency trading environment while meeting the appropriate interests of all included.
2. META Staking is a trading model where stakeholders sell MetaCoin on the global markets and receive a trading income in USDT.
3. User (Stakeholder) can select between three (3) different staking packages:
— 10,000.00 META Stake;
— 100,000.00 META Stake;
— 1,000,000.00 META Stake.
4. Following the process, the user needs to confirm MetaCoin transfer into Staking Wallet with MetaMask. Official META Staking address is:
5. DO NOT SEND YOUR METACOIN DIRECTLY (in MetaMask) TO STAKING WALLET, BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT BEEN INCLUDED IN STAKING INCOME DISTRIBUTION, AND YOU WILL LOST THAT ASSET! ALWAYS USE THE INTERFACE IN GETON.INVESTMENTS!
6. Menu META Staking has four (4) submenus through which users (stakeholders) can manage their Stakes, authorize staking incomes, and use them.
7. Submenus and their features:
— Create Stake: Choose between staking packages according to available balance;
— Active Stake: Check all essential details about your META Stake;
— Income History: Check and authorize staking income from different sources;
— Income Authorizations: The history of all income authorizations.
8. All stakeholders are sending their MetaCoin to the staking wallet. If they already have an active stake and add additional staking assets, their active stake details will upgrade with new total values. Collected MetaCoins are bridged to the Binance SmartChain network, using the same wallet address as on GetonLedger, with a granted role to bridge tokens.
9. According to stakeholder percentage, total income in USDT from MetaCoin sales on getonswap.com and pancakeswap.com is distributed, and selling amounts are proportionally reset. Based on the actual stakeholding percentage, the stakeholder receives additional staking income.
10. Stakeholders can not cancel and demand staked MetaCoins back because the transaction is irreversible. The stakeholder can always add MetaCoin to the active Stake and increase their stakeholding percentage.
11. All confirmed transactions are irreversible. They are immutably stored on GetonLedger.com and transparently visible to the public.
12. Not following instructions and guidelines can result in a not desirable situation; your funds can be distributed through Trading Pool to all active traders or even lost in a wallet without your access!
13. Neither the support claims can not bring your lost funds back, and Geton Support will reject such claims and/or support tickets.
Still No Luck ? We can help you
Create a ticket, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a Ticket